Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
As a team player, your vigor is contagious, and you engage your colleagues. No matter the task, you go ahead with an open mind. If loyalty as well as solidarity and reliability are a matter of course for you, join our team and make your visions come true!
Material Expert (f/m/d)
This appeals to you
- Collaboration in the implementation of new basic materials with focus on substance and material compliance
- Analysis and optimization of existing materials (steel, aluminum, brass, plastics, optical glass, etc.) with focus on substance and material compliance
- Monitoring and analysis of material-specific legal requirements (focus on REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals, etc.) worldwide
- Collaboration in the implementation of new/changed legal requirements within our PLM system landscape
- Support and advise our R&D on the introduction of new or modification of existing materials and base materials with a focus on substance and material compliance
- Preparation of SCIP dossiers and execution of entries on the ECHA database
- Preparation of reports for our worldwide customers and partners
- Analysis and optimization of internal procedures, processes and their documentation
This is you
- Technical education in the field of optics, mechanics, electrical engineering
- Education in the field of chemistry or material science is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in the application of regulatory requirements
- Knowledge in the application of PLM systems (e.g. Siemens Teamcenter)
- Personality with mediation and assertiveness skills
- Team player with a responsible and independent way of working
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.